Calibrating A Macbook Or Macbook Pro Battery
To Calibrate the battery in your MacBook or MacBook Pro every month or two to keep your battery functioning at its fullest capacity. you had better calibrate the battery as the following points:
- Plug in the MagSafe power adapter,and fully charge the MacBook or MacBook Pro battery until the light on the MagSafe connector changes to green and the battery icon in the menu bar indicates that the battery is fully charged.
- Allow the battery to rest in the fully charged state for two hours or longer. You may use your computer during this time as long as the power adapter is plugged in.
- Disconnect the power adapter with the computer on and start using it with inspiron 1525 battery power. When the battery's charge gets low, you'll see the low battery warning dialog on the screen.
- Continue to keep your computer turned on until it goes to sleep. Save your work and close all applications when the battery's charge gets low and before the computer goes to sleep.
- Turn off the computer or allow it to sleep for five hours or longer.
- Reconnect the power adapter and leave it connected until the battery is fully charged. You may use your computer during this time.
Repeat the calibration process every two months, or so to keep the battery fully functioning. If you use your MacBook or MacBook Pro infrequently, it's best to recalibrate the inspiron 1721 battery at least once a month.If you purchased additional batteries, repeat the calibration process with those batteries as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do you think the new Macbook Pro 2010 models will come out?
When do you think the new Macbook Pro 2010 models will come out? And with what specs?
They usually release the new models in the summer. For the regular Macbooks, the releases are usually in autumn.
How do you install Imagine Online(Megaten) to a macbook pro 2010?
I bought a macbook pro 2010, 15inch 2.66Hz model with an i7 processor. I'm trying to install a game called Imagine online, but when I download it and try to open it, it gives me a notecard with odd font words on it. Could someone please help?
http://megaten.aeriagames.com/ Thats the game.
why sometimes my macbook pro 2010 trackpad works and sometimes it does not work?
For example, when playing videos on youtube, sometimes I want to review some moments, but when I try to click to do that, the trackpad does not respond at all. Does someone know why does this problem happen and how to fix it?
p/s: my macbook softwares and acrobat flash player are up to date.
Are there any problems with the 2010 MacBook Pro?
I am planning on buying a 2010 15" Core i5 MacBook Pro, and i was wondering if there are any problems with this MacBook Pro? Please say if there are any problems, minor or major. Please do not post "Macs suck" or "The price is too expensive" as problems, i need to know actual physical problems with this computer. Any Help is appreciated.
they overheat very easily, i wouldn't recommend stressing it, ever.
they are also known to shock their users, leaving some with visible wounds.
Can the 2010 13" MacBook Pro output sound via it's Mini DisplayPort?
I've seen that you can get adapters for Mini DisplayPort to HDMI with sound output capabilities, does anyone know if the 13" 2010 Macbook Pro is capable of this?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, the "Mid-2010" MacBook Pro models can pass an audio signal via Mini DisplayPort.
More info is here: